Saturday, August 25, 2012

Update #1

As most of you know, I have been given the opportunity to serve another year with the ministry team! This years tour is called Relentless Pursuit, Captured by the fierce love of God. This is the promo video. 




NEEDLESS TO SAY... I am very excited. The Lord is calling me to new levels and I am so humbled by that. So yeah! Just thought I'd update you guys on what's going on. :) 

This is my new blog on this year, and it serves to update whoever wants to read it. There's been a reminder set in place to update weekly all throughout the year. So I will be updating more often. 

Oh! And jobs have been announced. I will be serving as a camera operator once again! Not as the same camera as last year. Last year I served as a stationary camera opp, this year, I will be this one...




So in short, I'll be up close and personal, and crawling around on stage getting in crazy positions for shots. :] 
Well, that's it for today! 

I love you guys and hope you have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment