Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chicago, Illinois

Hmm...

Chicago was a very interesting event for me.

On one side it was great for two reasons, Chicago pizza, and friends I haven't see in a long time. LOTS of friends I haven't see in a while. It was great to see them again. I missed them so much and it was good to just simply see their faces and hang out with them.


On the other end, this event was super different and stressful! Our team wasn't getting along, it was a church event so the building was SUPER crowded and made my job way harder, and I also had to run another camera. It was just way stressful and chaotic. And honestly, I'm still kind of stressed due to some things that happened this weekend lol.

But of course, the Lord moved despite those things. His presence fell like honey. It was so sweet and so thick.

Here's the highlight video for Chicago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7k-7VMq-Rs&feature=plcp


No comments:

Post a Comment